Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ups and Downs

In my quest to be a writer, I have hit many obstacles that make me feel like I'm traveling through a maze. Sometimes I feel like the Little Engine who Could - "I think I can, I think I can".  The next minute I feel like Moses when God told him he was chosen to lead his people out of slavery, but Moses didn't feel like he was up to the challenge.  God did keep his promise - "I will be with you always".  I feel that as long as I write with purpose, being true to myself, and honoring God all the way, my engine will make it up the hill and on to Glory!

2 comments:

  1. I am planning to read your blog every day to protect myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! That means I can't blog about you - or maybe I can.....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!