Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas decorations slowly going up - and a day in the life of a chicken

Not much time for words - life goes fast in December doesn't it?  Just a few pictures to chronicle everyday stuff.

The bantams day on the park bench.   Look lively boys - the girls are watching.!
Ahh!  I love the look of the old mercury ornaments.

The little tinsel tree is up with the vintage ornaments - I love the way it's reflected in the mirror above it.

I have a smaller tree this year so that it doesn't take up my whole living area.  Decorated with vintage ornaments - I'll do some closeups when I get time.

I hope your December is more relaxed than mine.  I've barely had time to decorate.  I love perusing my friends' blogs and seeing all the beautiful decorations.  I feel like I'm visiting in their homes.  How about you? 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Glenda, how are you doing? Those are great photos.

    The tree reflection in the mirror is pretty.

    Have a great weekend my friend :)
    Take care, Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet. Thanks for visiting again. The weekends are slipping by - just two weeks 'til Christmas! Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post thanks for sharing...shalom soraya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about December...November seems to fly by quickly too.

    Love the boys on the bench.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is decorated so beautiful! I love your vintage collection. I've said it plenty but must say again that you do have a keen eye for beauty treasures.
    Blessings to you this week in all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glenda....your decorations are just beautiful. I was so sorry to read about the sadness in your community. I sometimes think that it is those times that keep us grounded and focused on why we're really here...and that this world is just a small blip.

    Continued blessings to you. I pray your hearts will fill with the joy of our Lord's birth!

    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog~xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!