Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Enlighten me, please.....

As I was checking my blog statistics this week, I noticed I had been getting hundreds of hits from countries all over the world on a blog post I wrote over a month ago.  It was titled A nip in the air and life is good.   They all came from google searches.  The places these searches were originating were from the following:
  • Ferreira Do Zezere, Santarem (which is in Portugal)
  • Doha, ad Dawhah (which is in Qatar)
  • Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha (Czech Republic)
  • Lvor, L'vivs'ka Oblast (in western Ukraine)
  • Tel Aviv (Israel)
  • Shibuya, Kanagawa (Japan)
  • Salinkaa, Southern Finland (Finland) 
  • Mexico, Distrito Federal 
  • Amman, Amman Governorate (Jordan)
  • Central District, Hong Kong
  • California - (not a foreign country, but seems so sometimes)  {apologies to my CA viewers, lol}
Would someone please enlighten me on what these countries have in common in searching for something in the title of A nip in the air and life is good?  I have had other blog posts that have had lots of hits from Google, but they were searches that I could understand.  The Royal Wedding Disney Comparison blog got over a thousand google hits and Olive will be an overnight web sensation got over 700, but those had popular search keywords.  This one has me stumped.  Is it something offensive?  Is it something trendy?  Please comment if you know why.  I'll be waiting for an answer.

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely clueless and stumped.

    Hi Glenda. I want to thank you for your encouragement and gentle words. Reading your comments have been like getting a hug.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is offensive then I'm not aware of it.

    I think for every comment people leave,there are many more people who read your post but don't. I've had people from all over the world who have visited but never commented but some are regulars. I am very flattered that anyone wants to read my blog.
    Anyway, I love visiting yours and obviously other people do too.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!