Saturday, July 7, 2012

I've been missing in action for a while and do miss following the blogs I normally read.  We're on a working vacation and have had a busy week, but I promise I'll be back to normal (well as normal as my life ever gets) next week. 

Meanwhile, we've enjoyed the 4th with home made ice cream, good beach neighbors, and a Golden Anniversary party we attended last night.  I should have loads of writing material, but frankly, I don't have the inclination to write right now. 

We've had temperature in the triple digits and staying cool is a challenge!  Back soon my dear friends to get caught up on my reading - and hopefully my writing.

Meanwhile, enjoy your summer! 

3 comments:

  1. We've missed you Glenda, but I'm so glad that you are out there enjoying the summer and making the most of it, rather than being tied to your computer! You've got the heat as a challenge, as we've got the never-ending rain as a challenge! :(
    Look forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy while you can - over here we've yet to go a week without heavy rain ... apparently the wettest summer since records began (sorry thats an in joke - it's always this or that since records began ...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Glenda,
    Oh, it is nice to hear you are having such a wonderful days♬♬♬
    Our rainy season will soon over and muggy exhausting summer is waiting for us! Let's survive the heat(^^;)

    Lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!